Re: Slogans for 9.2

От Chris Travers
Тема Re: Slogans for 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 12:19 AM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 4:20 AM, Chris Travers <chris.travers@gmail.com> wrote:

> Fast.  Powerful.  PostgreSQL.

Sounds good. Maybe should be more alliterative...

Now you have me thinking in poetics (and regretting being a bit of an archaic poetics geek) :-P

Not surehow to make it alliterative here.  It seems pretty alliterative to me (FPFP pattern), at least if you pronounce it like:

(F)AST (P)OWer(F)[UL] (P)OSTgres[QL], it a consistent rhythm that way too (parentheses for alliteration, square brackets for half rhymes)....

Ok, I am through over-analyzing this.

Power + Performance = PostgreSQL

Hmmm. ....

or