Re: [GENERAL] Unable to install EASM postgre due to error 8023

От Scott Mead
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Unable to install EASM postgre due to error 8023
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 6:14 AM, Garry Sim <garry.sim@netrust.net> wrote:

Hi all,

I did a search but unable to find anything in regards to this error. I am installing “01 SM_81SP1_Win_PostgreSQL_8323_setup.exe” but upon installing towards the ending, I am encountering this message. “Modifying the database files failed with an exit code of 8023”. I am currently installing at VM with OS: Windows Server 2012 R2

Is that postgres version 8.3.23?  That went EOL in Feb 2013

--Scott

Regards,

Garry Sim

Professional Service Consultant

NETRUST PTE LTD
70 Bendemeer Road #05-03 Luzerne Singapore 339940

DID: +65 6212 1393 | Fax +65 6212 1366  |Website http://www.netrust.net

Scott Mead
Sr. Architect
OpenSCG