Re: PG11.2 - wal_level =minimal max_wal_senders = 0

От Luca Ferrari
Тема Re: PG11.2 - wal_level =minimal max_wal_senders = 0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 10:44 PM Jason Ralph
<jralph@affinitysolutions.com> wrote:

> Thank you Luca,
> Can I ask one more related question, I have no need for replication as noted below, can I safely disable the worker
processvia the setting below? In my sandbox it does turn off the logical replication launcher, I just wanted to be sure
Iam not affecting anything other than replication with this setting.

> max_logical_replication_workers = 0     # taken from max_worker_processes
>                                         # (change requires restart)

Quite frankly I've never done, but I don't see why you should not turn it off.

Luca