Re: Running psql commands from a remote location & pg_hba.conf?

От Luca Ferrari
Тема Re: Running psql commands from a remote location & pg_hba.conf?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 3:45 PM, Birchall, Austen
<austen.birchall@metoffice.gov.uk> wrote:
> Am I right to presume that I have to change pg_hba.conf to
>
> host    db1     monitor         123.0.0.1/32    trust
> host    db1     user1           123.0.0.1/32    ident
> host    db1     user2           123.0.0.1/32    ident
>
> then continue this format with individual entries for all the users in db1?

Not sure this is what you are looking for, but why not defining a role
that contains all the users and then add a single entry related to
such role?
See http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/auth-pg-hba-conf.html -> user

Luca