Re: [GENERAL] xmin increasing within a transaction block?

От Luca Ferrari
Тема Re: [GENERAL] xmin increasing within a transaction block?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 2:29 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> That doesn't look like plain postgres behaviour to me. Any chance you're
> using a pooler in statement mode in front of postgres?

None I'm aware of, since the machine is using postgresql locally and
I'm connecting to it using the port 5432.
I did have in the past enabled wal_level to logical but now it is set
to minimal and I don't have any replication slot (in the case it could
do something related to this behvior):

# SELECT * FROM pg_replication_slots;
(0 rows)

Any idea?