Re: Cursors for PGJDBC queries

От Luca Ferrari
Тема Re: Cursors for PGJDBC queries
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 9:10 AM Rashmi V Bharadwaj <rvbharad@in.ibm.com> wrote:
> I am trying to set the fetch size for my ResultSet to avoid Out of Memory exception. I have created the Statement
withResultSet.TYPE_FORWARD_ONLY, ResultSet.CONCUR_READ_ONLY and ResultSet.HOLD_CURSORS_OVER_COMMIT and I've also
disabledauto commit as mentioned in the link Getting results based on a cursor. I am still getting Out of memory error.
MySQL query is a simple SELECT statement to retrieve all the rows from a table. According to
https://postgrespro.com/list/thread-id/2370772,the holdability must be CLOSE_CURSORS_AT_COMMIT. Could you please
confirmthis is a requirement?

Hard to say without more information. Could it be something you need
to set on the jvm like
However, you should post on the JDBC mailing list
<https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-jdbc/>.

От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: adding more space to the existing server
От: Luca Ferrari
Сообщение: Re: Cursors for PGJDBC queries