Re: enabling OPTIMIZER_DEBUG

От Luca Ferrari
Тема Re: enabling OPTIMIZER_DEBUG
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 8:44 PM, Zhan Li <zhanli89@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to use print_path() function in allpaths.c. I used --enable-debug
> when configure. But it's telling me that print_path is an undefined
> reference when I tried to build the source code. Is there anything else
> necessary except for --enable-debug flag to use print_path function?

--enable-debug will make debugging symbols available, not the
OPTIMIZER_DEBUG preprocessor variable set, so you should use something
like

configure CFLAGS="-DOPTIMIZER_DEBUG"

to build the source tree.

Hope this helps.

Luca

От: Rohit Goyal
Сообщение: compile and test in netbeans
От: Rohit Goyal
Сообщение: Request for information || Begining flow of postgresql