Re: Permission for not Django app to do Write and Read

От Luca Ferrari
Тема Re: Permission for not Django app to do Write and Read
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 11:53 AM Peter Wainaina <petwah17@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks much for the response. This is what I mean am a database administrator for a production company and the
productowner doesn't want me to be able to either read or write information that will come from Django application.

I personally hate this kind of setup, because it does not make any
sense to me that a developer must setup an application that must
interact with a database that the developer himself cannot interact
with.
However, keep it simple: define a django user, assign each object to
such user, revoke any permission from public.
And then let's the product owner setup a password.
Or look at pgcrypto, because the ony reliable way to deal with "don't
look at my data" setup is cryptography.

Luca

От: Thiemo Kellner
Сообщение: Re: timestamp out of range while casting return value to function'sreturn type
От: Howard Wells
Сообщение: Postgres SQLSTATE[08006] [7] timeout expired