Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException - column does not exist

От Luca Ferrari
Тема Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException - column does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 8:39 PM, Wayne Oliver <wayn0.ml@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not that I am aware of.
> Is there some way I could check or some more information I could provide?

Are you issuing your queries via JDBC, maybe building them into your
program, or are you using something like dao.persist( myObject )? In
the former case you are not using an ORM like Hibernate, in the second
case you are. If you are using a third party application you have to
check the application details or search manually the jars to see which
libraries are used.
Now, to exclude some driver issue, what happens if you change the type
of the target column to a more standard type (integer for example), if
that is possible, of course?
Have you checked, as Tom suggested, if there is another table that is
masquerading the one you think your application is querying?

Luca