[BUG] Account Expires Date on PGAdmin3 1.18.1 running Ubuntu 13.10 and Ubuntu 14.04 Beta2

От Charles Alva
Тема [BUG] Account Expires Date on PGAdmin3 1.18.1 running Ubuntu 13.10 and Ubuntu 14.04 Beta2
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi All,

The account expire date bug got reintroduced again in PGAdmin3 version 1.18.1 on Ubuntu 13.10 and Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Beta 2.
  • The account expire date always set to current date at 00:00:00 as opposed to the "1970-01-01 00:00:00" bug back then.
  • This bug made the database.php could not authenticate to PostgreSQL.
  • To workaround this issue, I uninstalled the PGAdmin3 package from Ubuntu repository, deleted and readded the user from PGAdmin3 1.18.1 from Windows 7 machine.
  • Alter ther role validity didn't work also as long as I logged in through the buggy Ubuntu PGAdmin3. "ALTER ROLE rolename VALID UNTIL 'infinity';". The account expire date always set to current date 00:00:00.
Hope when the time Ubuntu 14.04 LTS launches this bug is fixed. Or is there any official PGAdmin repository for Ubuntu to be up to date like the official PostgreSQL repository for Debian/Ubuntu?

Thanks for the great software. Been a PostgreSQL user for 2 years. Keep up the good work! :)

Kind regards,

​chrone
Sent from my Nexus 5