Re: pg_stat_statements and "IN" conditions

От Yasuo Honda
Тема Re: pg_stat_statements and "IN" conditions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi, this is my first email to the pgsql hackers.

I came across this email thread while looking at
https://github.com/rails/rails/pull/49388 for Ruby on Rails one of the
popular web application framework by replacing every query `in` clause
with `any` to reduce similar entries in `pg_stat_statements`.

I want this to be solved on the PostgreSQL side, mainly because I want
to avoid replacing
every in clause with any to reduce similar entries in pg_stat_statements.

It would be nice to have this patch reviewed.

As I'm not familiar with C and PostgreSQL source code, I'm not
reviewing this patch myself,
I applied this patch to my local PostgreSQL and the Active Record unit
tests ran successfully.
--
Yasuo Honda

Сообщение: Re: Draft LIMIT pushdown to Append and MergeAppend patch
Сообщение: Re: Draft LIMIT pushdown to Append and MergeAppend patch