[pgadmin-support] Fwd: script error with v1.3 in server mode

От Derek Ealy
Тема [pgadmin-support] Fwd: script error with v1.3 in server mode
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

After successfully getting version 1.2 working in Server Mode I tried upgrading to 1.3. After doing so I always get the error shown in the screengrab below. However when I run version 1.3 on my desktop machine (not in server mode) everything seems to be working ok.

Any suggestions on how to get this running in server mode on

Ubuntu 16.04 Server
Python 2.7 in pip
Apache2 with mod_wsgi

I've attached the apache access and error logs to this email.
Here is a link to the somewhat large pgAdmin error log: http://pastebin.com/cz9W1vK4

Inline image 1
--
dme

Derek Ealy
Sr. Software Architect

NovaWurks, Inc.
10772 Noel Street
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
F: 877.353.7537

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, is company confidential information proprietary to NovaWurks Corporation or its customers and may be confidential, legally privileged, and protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving. Thank you.

--
dme

Derek Ealy
Sr. Software Architect

NovaWurks, Inc.
10772 Noel Street
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
F: 877.353.7537

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, is company confidential information proprietary to NovaWurks Corporation or its customers and may be confidential, legally privileged, and protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving. Thank you.
Вложения