no grid displayed in Chrome

От Derek Ealy
Тема no grid displayed in Chrome
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I just upgraded to v3.1 and now I am not getting any grid displays or query editors when using pgAdmin in Chrome. Everything seems to be fine when using Firefox however.

In chrome things look pretty normal until I try to get a query window. The connection icon in the upper left is the only thing visible in the query window and it shows that the connection is broken. However I know this is incorrect since it works fine in FF. Also in Chrome the Dashboard seems fine and I can see that the connection is in fact working correctly.

It seems like maybe there is something in Chrome that is cached that is messing things up, possibly? Any ideas how to get things working properly in v3.1?

Thanks, Derek

--
dme

Derek Ealy
Sr. Software Architect

NovaWurks, Inc.
10772 Noel Street
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
F: 877.353.7537

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, is company confidential information proprietary to NovaWurks Corporation or its customers and may be confidential, legally privileged, and protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving. Thank you.