Re: Question about the new PostgreSQL 16 availability on Ubuntu

От Momchil Milev
Тема Re: Question about the new PostgreSQL 16 availability on Ubuntu
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you :) I have found the same link and responded to the last email with it :)

Thank you so very much :)

Kind regards

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/ZN4OigxPJA236qlg%40msg.df7cb.de

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

--
Поздрави,
Момчил Милев

Greetings
Momchil Milev
momchil.milev@gmail.com

P Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this e-mail