Re: PITR and instance without any activity

От Torsten Förtsch
Тема Re: PITR and instance without any activity
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Jan 9, 2023 at 10:59 AM Adrien Nayrat <adrien.nayrat@anayrat.info> wrote:

* We can't perform PITR on a cluster without any activity since 13
* It seems creating restore point doesn't record a timestamp in wal.

I have a cron job that runs this every 5 minutes:

SELECT txid_current() WHERE (pg_last_committed_xact()).timestamp+'5min'::INTERVAL < now()

 Combine that with a suitable value for archive_timeout.