[GENERAL] logical decoding output plugin

От Torsten Förtsch
Тема [GENERAL] logical decoding output plugin
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I am working on a logical decoding output plugin. I am only interested in the changes in one particular table.

One way to check for the table would be to compare class_form->relname and get_namespace_name(class_form->relnamespace). But I'd much prefer to just compare the OID of the table.

Is there a cheap way to do something like "SELECT 'schema.table'::regclass::oid" that can be called in the startup callback?

Thanks,
Torsten