pg 8.3 replication causing corruption

От Bob Hatfield
Тема pg 8.3 replication causing corruption
Дата
Re: pg 8.3 replication causing corruption
Список pgsql-general

Should replication cause corruption on the secondary when stopping/starting the primary?  (pg 8.3.12, windows 2008 R2 on both servers)

Everything seems to work OK, but when we trigger the replication server, it doesn’t pass a reindex.  (Errors with can’t create unique indexes due to duplicate values.)

I detailed the logs in another post (link below), but fear my verbosity may have scared people off!  :)

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2011-10/msg00121.php

Right now, our only solution seems to be to do another pg_start_backup() -> copy -> pg_stop_backup()  after each nightly backup.

I'm doing something wrong.... Thanks for any help/pointers!

-Bob Hatfield

Сообщение: Re: SELECT statement not working as intended
Сообщение: Re: SELECT statement not working as intended