Trouble running pgadmin container on heroku

От Akib Rhast
Тема Trouble running pgadmin container on heroku
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I hope this is the right place to ask this question.

I am trying to run a pgadmin instance on heroku. However I have been struggling with it a lot, I am personally of the opinion the reason for the errors are due to permission issues. Especially when I want to use the prebuilt container.

According to the docs of pgadmin container:
Warning: pgAdmin runs as the pgadmin user (UID: 5050) in the pgadmin group (GID: 5050) in the container. You must ensure that all files are readable, and where necessary (e.g. the working/session directory) writeable for this user on the host machine. For example:

According to heroku container docs:
image.png
When deployed to Heroku, we also run your container as a non-root user (although we do not use the USER specified in the Dockerfile).

Could anyone point me in the right direction on what to do to
--
Akib Rahman
Вложения