Re: pgadmin4 from apt.postgresql.org - ubuntu xenial

От Malik Rumi
Тема Re: pgadmin4 from apt.postgresql.org - ubuntu xenial
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Tony, this question has an answer, because I asked it. Search the list for a post titled 'flask' or 'flask again', and follow the steps in the answer I got there.

“None of you has faith until he loves for his brother or his neighbor what he loves for himself.”