Re: Either Find does not work or I don't know how to make it work

От Malik Rumi
Тема Re: Either Find does not work or I don't know how to make it work
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Well, I am happy to learn it isn't just me....

But I am not getting the scroll and highlight behavior you describe. Hitting Ctrl+F and Cntrl+G just opens the Find on Chrome - which for whatever reason does not work to find anything in the pgadmin4 tables....

“None of you has faith until he loves for his brother or his neighbor what he loves for himself.”