Re: [HACKERS] UPDATE of partition key

От Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
Тема Re: [HACKERS] UPDATE of partition key
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 10:28 PM, Amit Khandekar <amitdkhan.pg@gmail.com> wrote:

> Below are the TODOS at this point :
>
> Fix for bug reported by Rajkumar about update with join.

I had explained the root issue of this bug here : [1]

Attached patch includes the fix, which is explained below.

Hi Amit,

I have applied v14 patch and tested from my side, everything looks good to me. attaching some of test case and out file for reference.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
QMG, EnterpriseDB Corporation
Вложения