Re: Postgres_fdw join pushdown - getting server crash in left outer join of three table

От Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
Тема Re: Postgres_fdw join pushdown - getting server crash in left outer join of three table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks for the commit. I have tested it again. Not getting server crash now.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
QMG, EnterpriseDB Corporation

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 9:38 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 6:40 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 11:14 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> So, barring objections, I intend to apply the attached fixup patch,
>> which replaces Michael's logic with Ashutosh's logic and rewrites the
>> comments such to be much more explicit.
>
> Re-oops. I didn't check what was committed to be honest. And it should
> not have been my version, definitely.

OK, committed.

--
Robert Haas