Re: [HACKERS] Partition-wise join for join between (declaratively)partitioned tables

От Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Partition-wise join for join between (declaratively)partitioned tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 9:21 AM, Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 8:11 AM, Thomas Munro
<thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 8:13 PM, Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
> <rajkumar.raghuwanshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 2:00 PM, Ashutosh Bapat
>> Changed partition-wise statement to partitionwise.
>> Attached re-based patch.
>>
>>> The patch looks good to me. I don't think we can reduce it further.
>>> But we need some tests to test PWJ with default partitions. Marking
>>> this as ready for committer.
>
> Hi Rajkumar,
>
> partition_join ... FAILED

Thanks Thomas for patch review.

That made my heart stop for fraction of a second. I thought, something
happened which caused partition_join test fail in master. But then I
realised you are talking about Rajkumar's patch and test in that
patch. I think it's better to start a separate thread discussing his
patch, before I loose my heart ;)
Yeah, that would be better.

here is the new thread with updated patch.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
QMG, EnterpriseDB Corporation