Re: server crashed with TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(!parallel_aware || pathnode->path.parallel_safe)"

От Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
Тема Re: server crashed with TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(!parallel_aware || pathnode->path.parallel_safe)"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks for commit. I have verified reported case. it is fixed now.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
QMG, EnterpriseDB Corporation

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 7:21 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> writes:
> On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 11:51 AM, Amit Khandekar <amitdkhan.pg@gmail.com> wrote:
>> After list_concat, the subpaths no longer has only non-partial paths,
>> which it is supposed to have. So it anyways should not be used in the
>> subsequent code in that function. So I think the following change
>> should be good.
>> -       foreach(l, subpaths)
>> +       foreach(l, pathnode->subpaths)

Patch LGTM.

> Thanks, Tom, would you like to go-ahead and commit this change as this
> is suggested by you or would you like me to take care of this or do
> you want to wait for Robert's input?

Please push --- I'm busy getting ready to leave for vacation ...