Re: [HACKERS] Declarative partitioning - another take

От Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Declarative partitioning - another take
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 10:37 AM, Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
On 2017/01/03 19:04, Rajkumar Raghuwanshi wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 3:24 PM, Amit Langote wrote:
>>
>> Attached patch should fix the same.
>
> I have applied attached patch, server crash for range is fixed, but still
> getting crash for multi-level list partitioning insert.
>
> postgres=# CREATE TABLE test_ml_l (a int, b int, c varchar) PARTITION BY
> LIST(c);

[ ... ]

> postgres=# INSERT INTO test_ml_l SELECT i, i, to_char(i/50, 'FM0000') FROM
> generate_series(0, 599, 2) i;
>     This probably means the server terminated abnormally
>     before or while processing the request.

Hm, that's odd.  I tried your new example, but didn't get the crash.

Thanks,
Amit

Thanks, I have pulled latest sources from git, and then applied patch "fix-wrong-ecxt_scantuple-crash.patch", Not getting crash now, may be I have missed something last time.