Re: [HACKERS] Restrict concurrent update/delete with UPDATE ofpartition key

От Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Restrict concurrent update/delete with UPDATE ofpartition key
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 5:44 PM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
+# Concurrency error from GetTupleForTrigger
+# Concurrency error from ExecLockRows

I think you don't need to mention above sentences in spec files.
Apart from that, your patch looks good to me.  I have marked it as
Ready For Committer.

I too have tested this feature with isolation framework and this look good to me.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
QMG, EnterpriseDB Corporation