Re: [SQL] function source code not returning from inside a pgsql function.

От Herwig Goemans
Тема Re: [SQL] function source code not returning from inside a pgsql function.
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Tom,

You are right, that was the problem.
A reminder for me to read the function definitions I am using.

regards,

Herwig

Herwig Goemans <herwig.goemans@gmail.com> writes:
>       v_doc_fnc =  replace(v_doc_fnc,'public.',null);

I'm pretty sure that will result in NULL always.  NULL is not another
spelling for the empty string, no matter what Oracle says ;-)

                        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: