Re: Date column types

От Farley Carter
Тема Re: Date column types
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
It shows it in the sql pane. But when you run it and check the new column after it is added then it is a timestamp. I tried it both in pgadmin II and running it from sql outside pgadmin.

It's not called losing your train of thought......

No, I'm sorry. It is called that. - Anonymoous... probably.

On 18 April 2013 16:30, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
On Wed, 2013-04-17 at 10:56 -0400, Farley Carter wrote:
> I am curious as to why in PGAdmin if I try to set up a column with datatype
> date it gets converted to a timestamp. Does Date really not exist despite
> what the documentation says.

Can you explain a little more what you do? I tried to add a new column
of type "date", and I have "date" afterwards in the SQL pane.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info