[BUGS] Can't build uuid-ossp extension from source

От Michael Kartashov
Тема [BUGS] Can't build uuid-ossp extension from source
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Dear PostgreSQL bug-squasher-team,

recently I've installed PostgreSQL-9.6.1 and detected that I'm not able to build its extension "uuid-oss".

I've built database from source code using instructions from the "Short Version" section of its INSTALL file and I've tried to build uuid-ossp with simple make & sudo make install in its directory in contrib, but "make" command always ends with errors. You can find its output in attached file "uuid-ossp_make_errors.txt". Also you can find there my "config.log" file. Before I've got this issue, I had successfully built "pgcrypto" extension and installed uuid-ossp lib (with sudo apt install uuid-dev).

I'm running Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS, using gcc (Ubuntu 5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.4) 5.4.0 20160609 and GNU Make 4.1.

Can you help me with this issue, please?

Respectfully, Michael Kartashov.
Вложения