[MASSMAIL]Issue accessing the pgadmin UI

От Danielle Katz
Тема [MASSMAIL]Issue accessing the pgadmin UI
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi there,

Whenever I try accessing the pgadmin UI, it times out. I'm able to connect via ssh, but I need to use the UI to upload a file for backup / restore functionality.

I was using the dpage/pgadmin4:8.2 version through a docker container, but I just upgraded to 8.5.

This was working a couple of days ago.

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Danielle