Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin 1.18.0 + slony-I 2.2.0 + PG 9.3

От Dinesh Kumar
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin 1.18.0 + slony-I 2.2.0 + PG 9.3
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave/Team,

I would like to take the ownership of this patch from now onwards.

Sorry for my previous test case result, which is an improper one from my side. I believe, i need to configure the same slony version on PG 9.2 as well. It seems an expected behaviour if the slony version is not match.

And also i have fixed one small version bug as below.

BUG Details
------------------
After configuring the slony on PG 9.2 server follow the below steps.

1. Launch pgadmin III
2. Add New server and Right Click on Slony cluster node
3. Click on Restart node
4. Error occurred regarding procpid does not exist.

ERROR:  column sa.procpid does not exist
LINE 1: .. nl, pg_stat_activity sa WHERE nl.nl_backendpid = sa.procpid.

I have fixed this trivial bug on top of Neel's patch, and sending single patch for these two issues.

Kindly let me know, if i miss anything here.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dinesh
Вложения