Re:

От Dinesh Kumar
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Would like to request you to add "pgadmin-support" general list while do replying this e-mail.

Could you share the screen shots of your problem.

Thanks.

Dinesh

--
Dinesh Kumar
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.com

Follow us on Twitter

@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars, whitepapers and more