Re: Problem w Favourites menu

От Dinesh Kumar
Тема Re: Problem w Favourites menu
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Sure Ashesh,

I will update this thread with my findings.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Dinesh

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 9:25 AM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Dinesh,

Can you please take a look at it?

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 11:35 PM, Lou Oquin <LOquin@nammotalley.com> wrote:

When I select Favourites, Add from the query window menu, and I enter a favourites name which contains spaces, I almost always get a fatal error message from Windows 7.  The image (and text) of the error message is below.

When I restart pgAdmin, the favourite has been added (with spaces.)

If I then try to add another favourite (with spaces in the name,) the same thing happens.

The problem appears to persist until I use the Favourites Manage tool, edit the offending favourite name, and save it.  Then, the issue goes away, but ONLY for the current session.  If I close and restart pgAdmin, the issue is back again.

Thanks for a great tool – this is the first time I’ve had a reason to report an issue, and I’ve been using the tool since pg version 7.3

Lou O’Quin

Pg Version string             PostgreSQL 9.2.3, compiled by Visual C++ build 1600, 32-bit (local to PC)

pgAdmin III                    Version 1.16.1 (Feb 5 2013, rev:REL-1_16_1)

O/S                                 Windows 7 Enterprise Service Pack 1

pgAdmin III - PostgreSQL Tools

pgAdmin III - PostgreSQL Tools has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA:
Enterprise PostgreSQL Company