Re: [GENERAL]

От Jaime Soler
Тема Re: [GENERAL]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
well if you would like to cancel o terminate a session before start inserting or updating data , you can use pg_cancel_backend or pg_terminate_backend using pid returning from select pid pg_stat_activity where state='active' ..

Dear All,

I understood below point and i will do the same on my system.

Can i close db session before REINDEX operation and again start db session after REINDEX completed?

Regards,
Yogesh