Is it possible to change wal_level online

От Andy Fan
Тема Is it possible to change wal_level online
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Currently it is complained that wal_level changes require an instance
restart,  I'm not familiar with this stuff so far and I didn't get any good
information from searching the email archive.  So I want to gather
some feedbacks from experts to  see if it is possible and if not, why
it would be the key blocker for this.  Basically I agree that changing
the wal_level  online will be a good experience for users.

--
Best Regards
Andy Fan