Re: Allows Extend Protocol support CURSOR_OPT_HOLD with prepared stmt.

От Andy Fan
Тема Re: Allows Extend Protocol support CURSOR_OPT_HOLD with prepared stmt.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

2. Currently I want to add a new GUC parameter, if set it to true, server will
create a holdable portal, or else nothing changed.  Then let the user set
it to true in the above case and reset it to false afterward.  Is there any issue
with this method?

I forget to say in this case, the user has to drop the holdable portal  explicitly.

--
Best Regards
Andy Fan