Suggestions on message transfer among backends

От Andy Fan
Тема Suggestions on message transfer among backends
Дата
Re: Suggestions on message transfer among backends
Re: Suggestions on message transfer among backends
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi:
  I need some function which requires some message exchange among different back-ends (connections).
specially I need a shared hash map and a message queue.

Message queue:  it should be many writers,  1 reader.   Looks POSIX message queue should be OK, but postgre doesn't use it.  is there any equivalent in PG?

shared hash map:  the number of items can be fixed and the value can be fixed as well.

any keywords or explanation will be extremely helpful.

Thanks