Re: Can I test Extended Query in core test framework

От Andy Fan
Тема Re: Can I test Extended Query in core test framework
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thank you Ashutosh for your reply.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 9:06 PM Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh.bapat.oss@gmail.com> wrote:
You could run PREPARE and EXECUTE as SQL commands from psql. Please
take a look at the documentation of those two commands. I haven't
looked at TAP infrastructure, but you could open a psql session to a
running server and send an arbitrary number of SQL queries through it.

PREPARE & EXECUTE doesn't go with the extended query way.  it is
still exec_simple_query.    What I did is I hacked some exec_bind_message
[1]  logic, that's why I want to test extended queries.

--
Best Regards
Andy Fan