Re: Condition pushdown: why (=) is pushed down into join, but BETWEEN or >= is not?

От Andy Fan
Тема Re: Condition pushdown: why (=) is pushed down into join, but BETWEEN or >= is not?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, May 17, 2022 at 6:52 AM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 3:22 PM Andy Fan <zhihui.fan1213@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is the latest code. I have rebased the code with the latest master a1bc4d3590b.

FYI this is failing with an unexpected plan in the partition_join test:

https://api.cirrus-ci.com/v1/artifact/task/6090435050340352/log/src/test/regress/regression.diffs

Thanks.  But I will wait to see if anyone will show interest with this. Or else
Moving alone is not a great experience.

--
Best Regards
Andy Fan