Re: Unnecessary #include in objectaddress.h?

От Adam Brightwell
Тема Re: Unnecessary #include in objectaddress.h?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I wondered whether to bother about this kind of thing for a while.  It
> doesn't have any practical impact immediately, because obviously
> pg_list.h is still included indirectly by objectaddress.h (via lock.h in
> this case IIRC).  If we made some restructuring that caused the other
> header not to include pg_list.h anymore, that would make objectaddress.h
> broken -- unless objectaddress.h itself no longer needed pg_list.h.
>
> We've had in previous rounds whole iterations on a "pgrminclude" script
> that does this kind of thing, but the breakage after each such run is
> large.
>
> All in all, I wouldn't bother unless there is an actual change.

Understood.  Thanks.

-Adam

--
Adam Brightwell - adam.brightwell@crunchydatasolutions.com
Database Engineer - www.crunchydatasolutions.com

От: Adam Brightwell
Сообщение: Re: security labels on databases are bad for dump & restore
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: creating extension including dependencies