Re: security labels on databases are bad for dump & restore

От Adam Brightwell
Тема Re: security labels on databases are bad for dump & restore
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> While I'd favor optional --no-create if we were designing fresh, it's not
> worth breaking user scripts by changing that now.

Agreed.  So, --create would not be enabled by default.

>> How would this handle related global objects? It seems like this part
>> could get a little tricky.
>
> Like roles and tablespaces?  No need to change their treatment.

Yes, those.  Ok.

-Adam

--
Adam Brightwell - adam.brightwell@crunchydatasolutions.com
Database Engineer - www.crunchydatasolutions.com

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: proposal: multiple psql option -c