Using a psycopg2 converter to retrieve bytea data from PostgreSQL

От Andy Casey
Тема Using a psycopg2 converter to retrieve bytea data from PostgreSQL
Дата
Список psycopg
Hi there,

I have used psycopg2's adapters and converters in the past with numeric[] arrays in PostgreSQL, and now I'm trying to use them with binary data types (bytea). I've outlined my problem in detail with some test code which illustrates what works (without adapters/converters), and how it fails when I build my working code into using an adapter and converter:

Would you mind taking a look and providing some advice?

Thanks,
Andy

В списке psycopg по дате отправления: