Re: PITR based recovery failing due to difference in max_connections

От Kalit Inani
Тема Re: PITR based recovery failing due to difference in max_connections
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
Thanks for the quick response.
Regarding your questions,
Why did you do that?
This is our requirement and we are restoring this on another instance(destination instance) where are the 'max_connection' value should be less than that of the source instance(150 in our case).