Re: [HACKERS] List of hostaddrs not supported

От Arthur Zakirov
Тема Re: [HACKERS] List of hostaddrs not supported
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

I just remembered that this was still pending. I made the documentation changes, and committed this patch now.

We're uncomfortably close to wrapping the next beta, later today, but I think it's better to get this into the hands of people testing this, rather than wait for the next beta. I think the risk of breaking something that used to work is small.

I get this warning during compilation using gcc 7.1.1 20170621:

--
Arthur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company