Re: Persist MVCC forever - retain history

От Mitar
Тема Re: Persist MVCC forever - retain history
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 12:29 AM Konstantin Knizhnik
<k.knizhnik@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> Did you read this thread:
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/78aadf6b-86d4-21b9-9c2a-51f1efb8a499%40postgrespro.ru
> I have proposed a patch for supporting time travel (AS OF) queries.
> But I didn't fill a big interest to it from community.

Oh, you went much further than me in this thinking. Awesome!

I am surprised that you are saying you didn't feel big interest. My
reading of the thread is the opposite, that there was quite some
interest, but that there are technical challenges to overcome. So you
gave up on that work?

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/