Re: Watching for view changes

От Mitar
Тема Re: Watching for view changes
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!

Thanks. Care for a link or at least thread subject?

Also, Googling around this seems a pretty popular request. I am quite
surprised that there is not something out-of-box available for this,
efficient and scalable.

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m

Сообщение: Re: Watching for view changes
Сообщение: Re: Watching for view changes