Re: pgadmin4 3.5's dependency on psutil is a bit painful

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: pgadmin4 3.5's dependency on psutil is a bit painful
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

We need psutil to handle backend process management, ie allow the user to terminate long-running backup or restore job. I don't see any alternative to psutil at a moment which supports cross-platform process management like psutil do.

I think the reason why there is no binary wheel is that it is hard to maintain platform specific binary wheels.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala