Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Add basic Tab navigation - Debugger

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Add basic Tab navigation - Debugger
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Sure Dave.

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 2:55 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

I've committed this, but a couple of thoughts that should be considered/implemented:

1) The first button should have focus immediately rather than the text area. In the debugger at least, there is no real reason to have the text area get focus by default.

2) If a button gets focus and is pushed, it should retain focus. Otherwise, stepping through code is *really* tedious.

Thanks.