Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Issue with SlickGrid

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Issue with SlickGrid
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 12:09 PM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hello Joao,

Yes, We made some changes in SlickGrid library when we integrated it into Query tool.

Issue: Last row from the query result set was not displaying correctly in query tool when we have scrollbar in grid.

The row hight/width pixel size calculations is done inside SlickGrid javascript code, Though we tried solve it through CSS but we had no luck, so we had no other choice but to do it in library it self.

The changes were,
1) "getDataLengthIncludingAddNew()" function (slick.grid.js) to add two new rows instead of one when user add values into row (one row is dummy & not visible to user so that it displays last row correctly)
2) Other change was done into "appendRowHtml()" function to calculating the correct number of rows in SlickGrid result as we have added our own custom row as mentioned earlier.
3) Abbreviated long CSS classes as mentioed in README file.

Apologies we missed to update this change in README.