[pgAdmin4][RM#3319] Fix the cancel query button glitch in query tool

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема [pgAdmin4][RM#3319] Fix the cancel query button glitch in query tool
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

PFA patch to fix the issue where cancel button remains enabled even after the query execution completes, I have moved the enable/disable logic for that button with rest of the buttons in 'disable_tool_buttons' method & removed tests which are not required as we are already testing 'disable_tool_buttons' method.

I had to fix it coz it was annoying me :)

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

Вложения